Business for Beginners
This course will provide you with an introduction to what is needed for a business degree and will cover topics including:
- Working in Business and Administration
- Professional behaviour in an office environment
- The entrepreneurial skills needed in the business environment
- Managing money with a business
- Creating business documents
- Recording business transactions
- How to get help and support in a business
This course is perfect for people wanting to take the first steps in starting a small business of their own and/ or gain the knowledge needed for a business.
You will be required to complete a business plan as part of the coursework.
Upon completion of the course you will receive a Kilcooley Women's Centre Certificate of Participation.